uhoh-spagettiouhoh-spagettio

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Pimp My Piece v1.0 Pimp My Piece v1.0

Great Spoof!

I think the whole point of this is to not be a great game for everyone to play, but to take the piss abit, and thats where people are loosing the idea, and voting low, more sarcasm in this game would have been good.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Godlike!

I dont know how you made this, because its so complex, but you are brilliant and so is this game. Every vote deserves to be 5! Soloismypilot can shut teh fuck up! Now im going to play this godsend again!
-Uhoh!

j3n soundboard j3n soundboard

j3nnia + Format!

YAY! JEN AND FORMAT DODOODO!

format responds:

and wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

yup

Dear NightSniper this game has all the charecterists of a real Xiao Xiao game! Also none of your reasons of it being fake have no ground so why give it a bad review! You vote low on it believing you are right when you have no proof! This game IS smooth on some computers.. It depends on the computer. A game like this takes along time to make just because the email is out of date doesnt mean fuck all!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

wow wow

This is the best game i've played. You have a great way of drawing these creatures/aliens. Its perfectly programed and has the feal of a real concole game to it. I love it. ME WANT MORE!

Demonic Goat: The Game Demonic Goat: The Game

great game!

I really enjoyed this game even if i was shit at it! Nice bit of graphics and the style was GREAT!
oh GREAT.... GREAT!

EntropicOrder responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it!

Revenge on Brazil Soccer Revenge on Brazil Soccer

good job!

I supose the final today was the only time i didnt see rivaldo play act!
But heyhey, i love this game!

Drones Drones

Not bad, Not bad at all

You know there will be some dickheads who really wont like this game for one reason, its a stick game but hey im not complaining. I think this game is great one of the best fighters i have played..
You have done well, it was worth the wait to develope it.

thanks

clock shootout clock shootout

YAY

thats got to be one of the best flash stick fighters ive played in my life and i havent played many.. wupps
Well done, i enjoyed it :)

Trick with 20 dollar bill Trick with 20 dollar bill

Mwahahahah!

Well i dont have a 20 dollar bill becasue i live in england but hell yes!
freaky stuff there :)